Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Third Time Lucky After Raavan Priya Mani is back in Sandalwood for her third film Kicha and Bahavana

      Raavan Priya Mani is back in Sandalwood

Sure, her role in Mani Ratnam's Raavan might have been small, but Priya Mani insists that it made an impact. "Tve been getting good reviews for the Hindi versing, too. Whoever I've come across in Mumbai has been praising me for my performance,'' she says. But Priya isn't resting on her laurently in Chennai and will then head off to the US, will start shooting for her third Kannada film (after Raan and Eno Ontara), the tentatively titled Vishnuvardana, when shw gets back aftere "afunction and a little sight-seeing"
The film, which also starts Sudeep, Sonu Sood and Bhavana-who starred opposite Puneet Rajkumar in Jackie- came to Priya throuhg the executive producer; Yogish. "I met Yogish in 2002and he got in touch with me for this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment