Monday, June 14, 2010

Raavanan mademe Confident about Endhiran - Aishwarya Rai Interview



 Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her role in mani ratnam's latest offering
 Beera might be hogging the limelight with his over-the-top behaviour and outlandish expressions; and then there's the cool and suave Dev.But Ragini is expected to bring some much-needed grace to the on-screen proceedings in Raavan and Raavana.Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, widely described as India's most beautiful woman, got to play Ragini not once, but twice, in Mani Ratnam's double bonanza.

FROM IRVAR TO RAAVANAN 
 One of the reasons that I came into cinema was because of Mani Ratnam. And when I got an opportunity to act in has film for my debut, I grabbed it. I still remember the first Tamil word Iuttered on screen -Pesanum. I guess I haven't stopped talking since.

Endhiran V/S Ravanan


There's absolutely no comparison between the two films. They are distinctly different products. But the more worked with Mani, the more confident I became about Endhiran. In the intial Schedules for the Rajini-starrer, I used to insist that they give me my dialogues a day before so that I got time to practise them. But, once I put some work into Ravanan, things became a lot easier in the lines in Endhiran unit. I became confident of pulling off my Tamil lines in Endhiran with ease. The nevousness about saying Tamil lines is almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment