Monday, June 14, 2010

Marriage Fascinates Aarti Singh - Bolly news



Aarti Singh

The bubbly younb girl, Aarti Singh,who plays the elder bahu, Mughdha of the new show Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai, seems to have been preparing for this role for a long time.Aarti used to live in Lucknow, she would get the opportunity."I was fascinated by the idea of getting married young. I guess that fascination has continued as Iwas extremely delighted when I was offered this role,''says Aarti, who's quite excited about her look, comlete with a nath (nose-ring worn by married Maharashtrian women). She sometimes even ends up going home in that get up! For this role, Aarti had to lose 14 kilos, through some serious working out. "Diets aren't for me! I can work out as much as possible, but I just can't give up foodie. "I love food. I can eat anything any time . Usually after work, the first thing I do is scout for food," she admits. Watch Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai from Monday to Friday to Friday at 7.30 pm on Colors.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment